MINNEAPOLIS-ST. PAUL MILITARY RELIC AND COLLECTORS SHOW LLC
TABLE RESERVATION AND ACCEPTANCE FORM AND RECEIPT
8362 TAMARACK VILLAGE, SUITE 110, WOODBURY, MN 55125-3392
EMAIL: JDUDL10415@AOL.COM TEL: (612) 801-4673
Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show LLC is the sole operator of a Military relic and antique show at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds in April and October of each year.
Please check if this Application is for the:
SPRING SHOW _________________
FALL SHOW _______________________.
* * *
Helpers Badges: One additional helper=s badge for 1 table, with a maximum of 2 badges per exhibitor only on renting of 2 tables or more.
Release, Rules and Terms: By accepting this Rental Agreement and the Rules of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show LLC=s Rules which are enclosed in the envelope to the undersigned, which are incorporated herein by reference, I will supervise my table(s) in accordance with the Rules of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show LLC. I understand that if I violate any of the rules and privileges, my display may be immediately terminated and removed from the premises without any further action. I agree that while my display is on the premises at the show, I accept all risk of loss, damage or accident and hereby Release the Minnesota State Fair and the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show LLC, its officers and directors from any and all liability of every kind and nature as consideration for the participation as a renter at this Event.
The undersigned agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show, LLC, its officers and directors, the Minnesota State Fair, and any third party claimant against any claims, actions, liability and damages of every kind and nature, and against all costs and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, (cumulatively the ‘Liabilities’) arising out of any injury or loss or any occurrence (I) within the Premises, (ii) occasioned wholly or in part by the use and occupancy of the Premises, (iii) related to the business conducted by undersigned in the Premises, (iv) from any act or injury resulting from any product of the undersigned or any people associated with the undersigned, (v) from any act or failure to act, for personal injury, loss of any kind or nature, including personal property, of the undersigned, its agents, employees, sublessee, concessionaires, licensees or contractors or (vi) any injury or loss which is occasioned on the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. All insurance of the undersigned or any insurance available to the undersigned shall be deemed primary insurance for any claim brought for or against the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show, LLC, its officers and directors, and the Minnesota State Fair.
I agree to hold harmless, indemnify and release the Minnesota State Fair and the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic and Collectors Show LLC, its officers and directors, from any responsibility for the canceling of the show by either an act of God, failure of utilities, failure of the building and/or closure by law or if the Show is canceled or delayed by action of our Landlord, the Minnesota State Fair.
Table space and table is defined as $50.00 ($40.00 for table space and $10.00 for the table) for the rental of the 8 ft. space. If you wish to cancel your reservation, you must notify Joe Dudley no later than five (5) days prior to the date of the set up of the show to receive a credit or refund (address and phone number will be listed below).
NUMBER OF TABLE SPACE AND TABLES REQUESTED: ________________ Location* ________________ Total Funds Owed: $_____________
*Location Preference: We will try to accommodate all requests for location of table(s) in the show hall. Preference will be given to table holders having the same location and quantity of tables from the previous year. First time table assignment does not guarantee that location. Requests for same location but different quantity of tables, will result in location change. Tables are NOT transferable.
MN TAX NUMBER:
The undersigned agrees and accepts all of the terms and conditions set forth above on Page 1 and the Rules on page 2 as a condition to participating as a renter of space and tables at the Event set forth above and that he/she/it is an independent contractor and is responsible for all taxes of any kind and nature.
SIGNATURE: __________________________________________________ DATE ____________________________
(This card must be signed before the table space will be assigned.)
MINNEAPOLIS ST. PAUL MILITARY RELIC AND WEAPONS COLLECTORS SHOW
Welcome to our Military Antique and Weapons Collectors Show and we hope the dealers have a good show. In cooperation in helping us to achieve this, we ask that you observe the following rules:
- After you unload, please park as far away from the building as you can on Friday, Saturday and Sunday so as to allow the public to come and purchase items from you. Parking is at a premium and, therefore, please observe this rule.
- All firearms that are brought on the Fairgrounds must be cased and tied with bolt open to show clear of any ammunition. No clips may be in the weapons, unless the bolt is open. Therefore, if you have friends or if you are transporting a firearm out of the building, please observe this rule. The police will enforce it if they observe you without a case.
- There is no live ammunition, black powder or any type of explosive or flammable device allowed on the premises of the show.
- No unsheathed blade, sword, or other sharp object shall be displayed without some form of protection from the public, either in taping the blade or putting the blade behind an obstacle such as plastic and a sign should be attached indicating the blade is not to be picked up without the consent of the table holder. We don=t want anyone to get hurt by picking up a blade that is not sheathed so we want you to have some control over the object.
- You will obey all applicable State and Federal laws in the sale of any and all firearms. You agree further not to bring into the leased premises any weapons that are banned by State or Federal law, no explosives of any kind or nature or any item that may be deemed dangerous to anyone in the leased premises. (The Management of the leased premises has the sole discretion of what is deemed a Adangerous item@). If Management deems the item(s) dangerous, you will immediately remove the item(s) from the premises. If you fail to do so, you will be immediately removed from the leased premises and any rents you have paid will be forfeited.
- All firearms on display within the hall must have their bolts open and their triggers secured. Please check your weapons to make sure there is no live ammunition within that weapon when it is brought into the hall and that the live ammunition stays in your vehicle or at home. Please report any safety violation to the management.
- The hall is open to the public on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Sunday from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. Dealers may enter the building 1 hour before the scheduled opening on each day.
- You must wear your badge at all times to exit and enter the show and as an additional security precaution so we may determine that you are a dealer.
- You are totally responsible for the security of your table area and any losses thereof and any item that you brought into the premises. We would ask you to watch your belongings carefully and if you leave your table and when you close, please cover your table. Please report any security violation to the management. You are solely responsible for all belongings at your table and/or area.
- The State of Minnesota, Department of Revenue, requires each participant in the show to either have a Minnesota Sales Tax Number or to have filled out a form indicating why he does not need a Minnesota Sales Tax Number.
- Management reserves the sole right and discretion to approve all items for display. If in the opinion of the management an item is illegal, unsafe or otherwise not within the context of the theme of the show, immediate removal of the item will be necessary. If any and all of the rules are not followed, management has the right to ask that person to leave and if they refuse to ask the legal authorities to assist them in that person’s removal.
- There is no smoking in the leased premises.
- Any conduct that the Management deems to be offensive to other lessors or customers shall be immediately ceased upon notice or Management has the right to remove the lessee from the leased premises and the rent will be forfeited.
- Management reserves the right to solely determine what may be objectionable or offensive material, displays, items, and management will ask table holder to remove those items from the rented space. If they refuse to remove the requested items, Management reserves the right to cancel the table and ask the tenant to leave without refund of their rent.
This show is a production of the Minneapolis-St. Paul Military Relic & Collectors Show LLC